Donate today so interfaith teens can strengthen their peace building skills during camps and leadership programs this summer.
The world needs a new generation of Peace Leaders more than ever before. K4PB youth have dedicated themselves to gaining the skills they need to break down barriers, promote tolerance, and work for change.
However, they can't do this without your help! Your gift will enable:
- 7th and 8th graders to begin their K4PB journey at camp in New Hampshire
- 9th graders, with their Israeli and Palestinian peers, to participate in a service-learning program that includes working with refugees
- 10th graders from Boston and Jerusalem to promote coexistence by speaking about their effots for interfaith peace at a Boston-area
- 11th-12th graders to put their skills into action during an intensive dialogue program and by serving as interns and counselors-in-training for the programs above
Kids4Peace Boston depends on the support from generous donors like you! Modest camp tuition and year-round activity fees cover only a fraction of the full cost to run K4PB programs, and given K4PB's commitment to forming a diverse community, more than half of participating families require scholarship assistance throughout their six years in the program.
Click the red button above to make your gift today.
Gifts of All Sizes Make a Big Impact:
- $50 offers kosher and halal food during programs
- $150 provides one day of interfaith learning and friendship at camp
- $500 offsets expenses for hosting 10th grade Israeli and Palestinian teens in Boston in July
- $900 provides a full tuition scholarship for a rising 7th or 8th grader to attend Peace Leader Camp
- $1,000 allows a 9th grader to participate in a Service-Learning Program working with refugees from the Middle East
- $2,000 enables a 10th grader to join teens from Jerusalem to learn about social change and advocacy during the Kids4Peace Global Institute in Washington
- $2,500 covers the full cost of Peace Leader Camp for one Muslim, Jewish, or Christian camper
- $5,000 supports the interfaith camp staff, including their training and week serving as counselors
Thank you for investing in this new generation of peace leaders!
For more information, contact email@example.com; checks may be mailed to: Kids4Peace Boston, PO Box 610059, Newton, MA 02461